General Asphalt Paving Company of Philadelphia is looking for gas utility, underground construction welders with 3 to 5 years of experience.
All successful candidates will have passed drug/alcohol screening, and background check. A valid driver’s license is required. Previous experience with gas line installation and qualified ITS, NGA and MEA certification would be preferred.
- Knowledge of standard welding safety procedures and protocol
- Ability to use basic welding equipment and engage in welding and cutting processes
- Ability to use basic cutting and shaping hand or power tools
- Ability to read blueprints, analyze design plans, and understand building codes
- Understanding of piping system operation for water, gas, and/or sewer lines
- Knowledge of welder and welding qualification procedures and standards
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Machines, Tools, Equipment:
Work Schedules and Hours: Work Schedules and hours may vary due to the specific requirements of our clients, and projects. Generally, work schedules include 5-8-hour days or 4-10-hour days. Work hours include beginning at approximately 7:00AM and finishing around 3:30PM. One half hour lunch. Overtime as job dictates.
Interested in applying for this position? If so, please download and fill out the following document. Once complete, email the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to download: