General Asphalt Paving Co.
General Asphalt Paving Company of Philadelphia is looking for gas utility, underground construction foreman with 3 to 5 years of experience.
All successful candidates will have passed drug/alcohol screening, and background check. A valid driver’s license is required. Previous experience with gas line installation and qualified ITS, NGA and MEA certification would be preferred.
- Insure safety procedures and OSHA requirements for the crew and the public are
- Pre-Survey of job location, noting possible hazards daily.
- Communicate specifics need of the job to the Project Manager. This would include materials, equipment and manpower are readily available.
- Manage the day to day operation of the crew optimizing production and profitability while meeting customer requirements.
- Complete all daily paperwork including timesheets, field as-builts, tailgate talks, safety logs, and production reports as required.
- Certified in First Aid, CPR and OSHA 10
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aides: Basic Hand Tools, Gas Monitor’s, Air Ventilator, Water Pump, Vibratory Plates, Rollers, Tampers, Chop Saws, Jack Hammers.
Work Schedules and Hours: Work Schedules and hours may vary due to the specific requirements of our clients, and projects. Generally, work schedules include 5 – 8-hour days or 4-10-hour days. Work hours include beginning at approximately 7:00AM and finishing around 3:30PM. One half hour lunch. Overtime as job dictates.
Interested in applying for this position? If so, please download and fill out the following document. Once complete, email the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to download:
Word Doc: http://generalasphaltpavingco.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Employment-application-1.docx