Utility Construction Laborer
General Asphalt Paving Co.
General Asphalt Paving Company of Philadelphia is looking for utility, underground construction
All successful candidates will have passed drug/alcohol screening, and background check. A valid driver’s license is required. Previous experience with underground utility installation would be preferred. Candidates must be able to lift at least 90lbs.
- Insure safety procedures and OSHA requirements are followed.
- Load and unload materials on equipment and secure as directed, this would include and not be limited to carrying pipes, bags of cement, or other heavy items.
- Safely operate and use tools as directed by the Foreman, this could include jack hammering, shoveling, or tamping.
- Report any unsafe conditions to the Foreman
- Place, remove or repair underground utilities as directed.
- Certified in OSHA 10.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aides: Basic Hand Tools, Gas Monitors, Air Ventilator, Water Pump, Vibratory Plates, Rollers, Tampers, Chop Saws, Jack Hammers.
Work Schedules and Hours: Work Schedules and hours may vary due to the specific requirements of our clients, and projects. Generally, work schedules include 5-8-hour days or 4-10-hour days. Work hours include beginning at approximately 7:00AM and finishing around 3:30PM. One half hour lunch. Overtime as job dictates.
Interested in applying for this position? If so, please download and fill out the following document. Once complete, email the document to: email@example.com
Click to download:
Word Doc: http://generalasphaltpavingco.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Employment-application-1.docx